TriStar℠, a premier commercial real estate firm established in 1996, seeks a Senior Real Estate Analyst to evaluate all facets of potential acquisitions and developments.
The Senior Real Estate Analyst will work directly for the principals of the company as well as the Director of Development to perform sophisticated land use, financial and supply/demand analyses in various markets.
- Gain valuable experience in real estate finance in multiple asset classes for ground-up and value-add opportunities, including industrial, office, retail and multifamily project underwriting and finance, investment analysis, industry and market research
- Participate in large complex transactions with direct access and exposure to industry veterans, as well as within the real estate community
- Support development and acquisition opportunities, joint ventures, loans and dispositions by engaging in sophisticated financial modeling, due diligence, research, and preparation of investment memos and presentations
- Construct financial models using Excel spreadsheet models, including pre-development cost budgets, forecast of project costs, monthly development and 10-year cash flow models, and determining internal rates of return and equity multiple
- Identify and analyze financial issues, present conclusions, and make recommendations for improvements and solutions
- Assist in transaction sourcing, negotiations, and closing
- Manage cash flow projections and performance metrics during the life of the project
- Perform comprehensive real estate, economic, demographic and capital markets research
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting
- Three or more years of experience, including internships
- Highly proficient in use of Excel
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills, as well as an understanding of complex financial analysis
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Ability to interact with co-workers, brokers, tenants and/or vendors in an articulate, courteous and business-like manner
If you are an aggressive, forward-thinking real estate development professional, don’t miss this opportunity to join our dynamic team.